Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sunday - Day 27 Leaving the Ridge and Over Night in Vegas!

Tiffany and I just before I headed out for Vegas. Really gonna miss my Tiff!

This is what $49 a night will get you in Vegas. Pretty poshy.



Evening in Vegas at New York, New York.






Paris, well the little one in Vegas.






And of course, flamingo at the Flamingo.











Ahhh, Venice...the pic on the left is indoors!!! Only in Vegas.






















This dude made a fortune in tips. Look at the bills on his railing!















Treasure Island. The boys would have loved this one.

















This is Maria, my wonderful housekeeping woman! Love you Maria!


I am excited to finally be leaving, but somehow I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day. Everyday I was here I would wake up and the same alarm would be going off, the same almond snack would be waiting, and the same vans would be loaded for hikes. This morning I have arrived. I woke up, ate breakfast, and finished packing. Maria came by to see me and wish me luck and I headed down to the lobby with my luggage. I would be on the shuttle and headed to Vegas. It felt good. I actually felt like I had been here long enough to make a real difference. I also knew it was my birthday and I was hoping for a fun day in Vegas. Maybe it wouldn't be too hot.



















No comments:

Post a Comment