Thursday, June 23, 2011

Monday - Day 28 Flying Home:)

Ugh...airplanes. I should have seen this one coming. So I had that steak for my birthday and it was sitting on my ankles like a saltblock. I had two flights today and both of them were about an hour late. Arrived at Charlotte and couldn't wait to see my little men. It was 10:35 pm and I was dead tired. I came down the escalator and there they were. They were all dressed up and Steve had a bouquet of white carnations for me (our flower). He had the car detailed too. It was so good to see all three of them. I love them so much and can't believe I'm finally home. I want to thank everyone who has supported me through this whole adventure. Thank you for your cards, emails, phone calls and love. I will continue to post on here every now and then. Well I'm off to live the adventures I couldn't six months ago. Wish me luck, I'm going in. Next stop...the Zip Line:)

No comments:

Post a Comment