Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday - Day 14 Half Way!!!

Wonderful Mexican Tamales. Stuffed with chicken and on a bed of black bean puree. I didn't take a pic of breakfast or lunch but it was waffles with turkey sausage and eggs and a PB&J panini with string cheese, and apple and veggie slices. I saved my string cheese and put it in my tamale.

Ridge choc pie with Grape Nuts crust.



Our spiffy new bed linens; very Malibu!


Well guys I have made it to my half way point. Got up early and went to weigh. I was a little dissapointed when the scales said I had only lost 3 1/2 lbs. I guess I was a little bloated if you know what I mean;) But, I don't care what the numbers say since my bloodsugars have been so good I may get to cut my meds againg this week. I was at 114 fasting this morning. We ate breakfast and hung out in Julieann's room for a while. We were getting new bed linens so it took housekeeping a while to get around to my room. The two Susans were getting a cab to Target so Julieann and I tagged along. We also went to Ross, Micheals, and Pier 1 Imports. I got a dress for my birthday party at Ross in the regular section! It's very pretty and only cost 14.00! We headed back to the Ridge and when we arrived I met my new roomie. Her name is Cheryl and she's from Maryland. It's her first time and she will only be here a week. I really like her. We hung out in the room and went to dinner. It was tamales that were exceptionally good. I ate a cup of tomatos off the salad bar and they were so sweet and tasty. We had choc pie again. Always a hit. I'm off to bed; 5:15 comes early around here!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    Hope you had an awesome start to week 3. I did nothing today except laundry, laundry, laundry and packing up Jacob for his trip tomorrow and starting to straighten things up around here. Remember that rash on my arms? Well, it's all over my legs, too. I think the salt in the pool along with all the sun on Saturday caused some type of allergic reaction! Lacey and I plan to go rejoin Lifetime Fitness tomorrow and work out, though. Guess what? I woke up the same weight as yesterday, but I've LOST weight (about 1.5 pound) throughout the day! I've never lost weight later in the day. So, maybe that weight loss is coming. Tell Marjorie if you see her...she was worried for me! The new bedding looks awesome. Strange to think someone else is now sleeping in my bed! Can't wait to see what you've been up to today. Have fun!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete