Thursday, June 23, 2011

Saturday - Day 26

Here's the pic you have all been waiting for. I felt like I was getting ready for the prom when I went to my graduation.

Randi, Ron and I at Kayenta Art Community. We had a great lunch.



Shrimp Caesar Salad with the dressing on the side.





Here I am at the graduation party.







My birthday meal of chicken and rice.









It was pretty cool to graduate and celebrate my birthday at the same time.











My yummy birthday 'cake'.













Stephanie's last night too:)















My South African friend, Bridget.

















Jenn and I were the Zumba queens!



















Singin the night away!!



















My last breakfast at the Ridge.























Gina will continue the journey without me.

























My bestie Randi. Gonna miss my hiking buddy so much!!!



























Connie and I just before I left.





























The beauty of the red canyons will be missed.































The last hangin on a rock canyon photo.


































Ancient Indians knew how to party!





































Santa Clara River Basin


































Our group in the Hippo







































More from the Santa Clara.







































Our last hike. I will really miss getting all this fun!!!











































I love this view.















































No comments:

Post a Comment