Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zumba at La Rumba

I have to take some pics at Zumba one night and post them on here. It's a crazy good Zumba party of a time. So it's a Latino club by weekend and these to girls Courtney and Kat rent it out on Monday - Thursday nights for Zumba addicts who need a place to work da body! I have a love/hate relationship with Zumba! I love to get out there and do the moves, learn new songs and time really seems to pass quickly, not like strength training class. Ugh!!! I hate the sore muscles and how tired I always am. So much tiredness that I think something might be off with me. I have a Dr. visit and probably need to get him to check my B-12. Hope I can get this under control before FR.

Only 11 more days til I set foot on the campus!!! I am so excited. I learned they are going to build a new Fitness Ridge on the East Coast. I think it will be at Peachtree City, GA Pretty sweet if I ever get to go again! Or, maybe I won't ever need to go again:) Here's to hoping!

I can't wait to meet all my wonderful friends I have met through Facebook that will be out there while I'm there. Good luck to all of you and have safe travels to Ivins.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to Zumba with you at Fitness Ridge! If they don't offer a class, you will just have to lead us in a class after hours! You continue to inspire me with how hard you are working to get ready (and to change your life). Hope all goes well with the doctor.

    BTW, I mailed you a money order today. I'm excited to try my new products.

    Have a great Wednesday. Guess what? We've been up in the 80's as far as temps the past few days. Awesome! May have snow tomorrow! That's life in Colorado.

    Take care,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love it! I was at FR UTAH for the last week of January and the first week of Febuary! I lost 8.8 lbs and aa total of 25 lbs. since January. I still have a long way to go but would love to go back for another good work out for a week or so.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bizzy Butler, I just read your blog and LOVED it! Is it true they give you a DVD of your working out each week? Before you had to purchase those at 150 bucks a week!!! I was bummed cause I knew I wouldn't be spending my money on that. If I had extra it would be on massage:) Sounds like you are taking great steps to make your life better. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work. If you want to friend me on Facebook I'm listed as Dawn Taylor Mathews. Would love to get to know ya better:)

    ReplyDelete