Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sensational Sunday - Day 7

So the pics are all out of order today. This is dinner. A grilled chicken breast over spaghetti squash with turkey meat marinara and roasted brussel sprouts with purple onions.

Key Lime Pie with coconut and raspberry drizzle.



This is mine and Michelle's before pic. When I leave here on my birthday, I am going to spend the night with her in Vegas where she lives. We will post the after pic then.







Our chiropractor, so far I've been lucky and haven't had to visit him.











Turkey sausage, eggs, and whole wheat waffle with raspberry reduction. Best breakfast we have had yet!















Didn't take a pic of the lunch. It was a string cheese, green apple, carrots and cukes, pita, and the hummus. Really good. I ate it on my bed while my new roomie Julie unpacked.


Sunday has been a wonderful day of rest and relaxation. We woke up at 5:45 and couldn't go back to sleep. I grabbed some clothes and headed over to weigh. Drum roll please...5.5 lbs for the week!!! I was happy with it.


The sunrise was beautiful. Red sky was amazing, bad weather on the way. Right now it's 2:30 pm and still no rain, but 40 mph winds and the red sand has blown into the pool making it look like the Red Sea! Chatted with a few people, Steve and the boys, my mom, people at church, and my friend Crystal. Started missing everyone so I did what I had to do...laundry. You have to wash your hiking shoes over the weekend here so you get the red sand out. Got to meet some of the newbies and help them to not be so nervous (one of my Sunday goals thank you Sharon).


Talked to Chef Cameron as Julie was getting checked in and supper will be chicken with a marinara sauce over spaghetti squash with brussel sprouts. Chef Cameron Payne is on Facebook. You can go on his fan page and like him. There are recipes of the food I'm eating on his page. They also have two cookbooks here. If you want to know how to order them, message me.


Dinner was good. The new guests were all there. It seemed strange after eating with the same people for a whole week to walk into the same dining room and it look so different. It was good to hear where they were from and how they were feeling. I loved hearing advice from stay over guests too. They are so confident and radiate life that they didn't have last week. We are all rested up and ready for the week.


It's almost Monday. Set your goals, look sharp, stay focused. What are you waiting on. It's your life!!!


Wanted to let you know. If you like what you see on my blog and think you might be interested in coming out they have a deal. You can mention my name when you book your reservation and you get $100 off your stay. In return I get $100 towards my next stay. It's a win - win!! You can go online to http://www.biggestloserresort.com/ to read all about Fitness Ridge Utah or Malibu.

Off to bed...5:15 am comes early!





































1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! I am so proud of you...I saw on one of your other posts that you had lost 5.5 lbs. in one week! Wow! That is amazing!!! You are certainly kicking it into high gear!

    We will have to "kick it" when you return. I honestly hate to tell anyone to take a hike, but you will have to just take a hike...with ME when you get back! Ha! Of course, you will probably kick my backside until I get into shape! Haha! Just know you can take short (or long) breaks on our hikes. :-)

    The cookbooks sound interesting! Will have to check them out!

    Have a great hike tomorrow, and be sure to use your safety harness when pretending to climb some of those rock faces (pic from one of your other posts)! Lol! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete