Monday, April 30, 2012

The View From Here in Ivins

I got up, had breakfast with my couchsurfing family, hit Wal Mart for some last minute items, and ate lunch with my good friend Chelsea Williams from last year and my new friend, Linda Ashe.  We did the Mexican thing.  My favorite:)  Chelsea looks amazing.  She is living in St George and coming to Fitness Ridge every three weeks and going through the program for life coaching in St George.  Linda and I drove to FR and got checked in.  My roomie is Phyllis Norton and she is amazing.  We have so much in common I can't even begin to list it all.  After my hike in Zion my legs are killing me!  I stretched out but this is deep stuff.  I'm sure the hike tomorrow will whip me into shape.  They have new tshirts with Stop Sign Hike on the front and a list to check off and date on the back so you can remember the ones you did.  I shall get myself one of those;)  The kitchen fixed us chicken breast, spaghetti squash, marinara sauce, and brussel sprouts.  Don't get behind anyone, I'll just tell you that!!!  So after we ate we came back to the room and hung out.  Life is so calm and boring here so we make our own fun.  My roomie and I were up til 10:30 pm looking at pictures of our family and fun trips.  I know that's my number one rule for myself, bedtime by 8:30 sharp!  I'm sure I will be crashing early on Monday;)  Sharon will see to that!  I do have pics but will probably download them on Monday, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment