Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Friday

Got up this morning like most of the country to watch the royal wedding. I cried, of course, and thought of the time not so long ago that Steve and I got married. It occured to me shortly after we were married and got our professional pictures back that I never had a full length picture taken of just me. No portrait whatsoever! While I'm at the Ridge we will celebrate our fourteenth wedding anniversary:( But, when I get back I hope to be able to zip my wedding dress for the first time since I got married. It is so close to zipping! I plan on getting that portrait made. Who cares that I have more wrinkles and shorter hair. It's a little dream of mine. When I did discover that I had not had a protrait made it was kind of too late. Steve and I were both in college, back from our honeymoon, and broke. We actually had to return some of our wedding gifts just so we could buy enough food to eat that first week home. There would be no portrait for me, but I really didn't care. I had met and married my prince. Life was truely happy! Last night I went to Zumba at a Latino club. I cannot describe the energy on that dance floor! I jumped around and kept up with most of the songs. I felt so much stronger than I did two weeks ago. Forgot to wear my heart monitor so I have no clue how many calories I burned. Today I was looking at my lower arms and flexed my muscles and I actually saw muscles pop out. WHAT!!! What is that!!! Wow, those planks are working me - Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment