Monday, March 5, 2012

March 2012 Top Running Songs

Chris has hooked me up with some great tunes to workout/run to. Thought you might enjoy these. He will be sending them every month. Let me know if you like what you see here and want me to keep posting them. I love having new options to workout to. Just click on the link and it will play you a little sample. I haven't listened to each song completely - disclaimer for explicit lyrics;) You can go to Spotify and listen to the whole songs for free. This site runhundred is for purchase on Amazon.com or Itunes.

These are the top ten for March 2012:
Lady GaGa - Marry The Night (Afrojack Remix) - 132
BPM

Allstar Weekend - Dance Forever - 125
BPM

Rihanna - You Da One (Almighty Radio Remix) - 129
BPM

Breathe Carolina - Blackout (Wideboys Remix) - 128
BPM

Flo Rida & Sia
- Wild Ones - 129 BPM

Fun. & Janelle Monae - We Are Young - 92
BPM

Snow Patrol - Called Out In The Dark - 121
BPM

Steve Aoki & Rivers Cuomo - Earthquakey People -
128 BPM

Madonna, Nicki
Minaj & M.I.A. - Give Me All Your Luvin' - 147
BPM

The Wanted - Glad You Came - 127
BPM


Good running:)

No comments:

Post a Comment